Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, September 12, 2011

Cool Gear: Acer Iconia-6120 14-Inch Dual-Screen Touchbook

Recently I have been lusting after some new tech and I have been following all the new Honeycomb tablets with great enthusiasm.
The Girl is not as enthused.

“What do you need it for?” She asked

“ I don’t need it I just want it.’ Was my best answer.

The more I think about it the more I realize she is right. What would I use it for? I mean the computer is my comfort zone. What do I need a tablet for.. running apps? Maybe what need is a new computer. A fabulous new laptop, something like the Acer Iconia-6120 14-Inch Dual-Screen Touchbook. Its not perfect, and the batter life leaves something to be desired. Yet… its awesome.

You can read more about it *here*.

For now its just a thought but I fear if I don’t get something I will fall into a tech coma.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home