Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, November 25, 2005

Good Neighbear



One way to beat the weather is to dress in a giant bear suit and walk up and down the street waiving at cars.

No this is not me, but my brother.

Funny but instructions that come with the suit state that the Bear must have a “handler” at all times to make sure that the person in the thing does not fall on his / her “bear” bottom and break something. Twig had that honor.

Of course Tanner thought that it was a giant furry monster coming to get her dad and freaked out barking like crazy. Looked like an episode of cops where they train the attack dogs to round up errant mascots run amok.

All ended well, when Joe got out of the suit went back to being his old self.

2 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben, you never cease to amaze me. Nice information, I would have never guessed that you were so opionated. You make me laugh histarically. It is however to get a nice insight into your mind. It makes me curious at to what else you think of or about. I will check this on a regular basis for your updates, and you should seriously think of using spell check or myself perhaps before you post anything. (Sorry, you know me, I'm a huge English buff). Thanks for the great entertainment, hugs and kisses.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Good content, bad spelling. Thats my trademark.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home