Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Apple Stuff- New announcements

Today Apple had a bevy of new iPods announced, firmware upgrades and more. Just a reminder that every thing you own that has an apple logo on it is outdated and you must run out and buy the new version because an apple gadget douche is better than, last months apple gadget douche.

I can say these things as I am currently sporting first gen iPhone.

Thanks to Comedy Central for gelling into one concise video.


2 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

Don't be a hater! Just admit you want in to the cool kids playground.

PS- Any suggestions on how to beat Oregon? Wait a min, I'm asking a UofM fan, of course you don't. Although I fear we'll be in the same boat Sat.

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Honestly, you have you work cut out for you.

If you can somehow shut down the offense. If you can sack that quarterback a couple of times and score early, put them back on their heals you have a chance.

I am still a little sore about last year, so I hope you do beat them duckers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home