Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, December 16, 2005

I hate to keep on harping about the snow but...


We have crazy amounts of snow. Here is a picture out the back office door showing the snow covered tree line. I am not sure you can get the depth from the camera phone but it feels more like Breckenridge around here than Michigan.

Last nights snow that they were calling 8 inches, was so heavy the ATV/Plow was having difficulty dealing with it. Remember this was on top of what was already on the ground.

I don’t remember it snowing this much this early since I was a kid and we would get feet of snow. The nutty thing is it is early in the year, not even the first day of winter yet so I could see it being one of those “big snow” years all over again.

Actually it is kind of fun, as I get to justify the 4x4 and the ATV but this much snow this early? It could be a little taxing, come Feb. if we are still dealing with this stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home