Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, December 09, 2005

Last night it Snowed like a "Mo Fo"



Ok you might have to click on the picture to get the full effect of this one.

Last night I was at Toledo Suburban airport by the MI/OH border checkin out the new XM satellite weather/ radio for the new plane (subject for another blog entry) when it started to snow.

By the time I made it out to my truck if was snowing so hard I could not find the road. I just ran along the indentation that I assumed was the ditch until I got back to the freeway.

Along with the other crazies that were out, I took my life into my hands and headed back home, it was nuts. I am not sure that this “camera phone” picture does it justice. The weather actually got better when I was closer to home.

And yes I took time to further endanger my life but taking this picture while driving but what else you gonna do when your driving along at 35 miles an hour.

It was not the amount of snow, although considerable, it was that it came down so fast. About an inch an hour.

Second pix, my drive way in the morn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home