Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Sunday, December 18, 2005

My nephew's Christmas Present.


My brother told me that he wanted a treasure chest to hold all of his pirate toys.

So I whipped out this mini chest today in the shop. Complete with secret compartment and other authentic pirate amenities, I’m hoping it will be a big hit.

I still have to stain it, and add the rope handles, but I pretty much knocked this out in one day. With the replica gold doubloons, pieces of eight and Aztec gold replica coins I ordered, I cant wait to see his face when he gets this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home