Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Sunday, January 01, 2006

You have to be kidding me.


OK…

Recently the city that I call home put up this sign.

I was driving down the road in my beloved home town when I saw this sign I had to go round the block and park and get this picture. I have no idea what kind of person thought up this sign. Was he/she smoking crack and watching old episodes of Miami Vice when they thought this nightmare up.

City planners:

Clue #1: do not try and be hip by slinging words like “cool” whey you clearly have no idea what decade it is.

Clue #2: “IF” and I mean if you have a “cool” neighborhood what ever the F that means you clearly and substantially detract from any amount of coolness that you may have had by declaring it cool. WTF?

Clue #3: What kind of desperate position are you in that you feel compelled to display such an abomination in plane sight of people? Have you lost your freaking minds?

For some of you, that may think that this is some photo-shopped hoax and that such an abomination could not really exist in the wild, I assure you that it is true.
Clearly someone should lose their job over this one.

2 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Blogger Martín Mollica said...

I just think it's there to make people react. And pretending to be too cool to like the sign is totally anti-cool, IMO.
Great blog!

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Martin, thanks for the kind words, and your right... at least about the blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home