Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, February 17, 2006

SONY DSC-H1



What is the problems with 99% of most point and shoot cameras? You do not have enough zoom.

Here is a great solution.

Ok I am not in cahoots with Sony, but I like this camera.

I had a chance to play with this one as well and I have to saw, pretty awesome.

Here is what cnet had to say:

The good: 12X image-stabilized zoom; 2.5-inch LCD; speedy performance; full feature set; nice selection of accessories.

The bad: Slightly soft images; lack of fine detail; larger and heavier than the competition.

The bottom line: This is a capable megazoom camera that can hold its own against much of the competition.

Here is my thinking:

I am a pretty high end kind of guy but this affordable (I saw it in the wild for $359.00 at my local Best Buy) 5.1 MP mega-zoom with image stabilization… very nice. Just make sure you buy some rechargeable li-on batteries or you will have to by stock in energizer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home