Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Sony Ericsson k790… OMFG I Am In Love




OK here is the deal. I don’t even have this phone in my hands yet and I am just going to go out on a limb and tell you …. This is the best phone ever, hands down, no exception.

This baby will be out soon (Q2) and in several different flavors but supposedly there is one set for the States (k790a) that is tri-band with edge (850, 1800,1900) and the specs just keep coming:

3.2 mega-pixel
Fm radio with rds
Rss reader
Bluetooth
Second vga camera for video calls.
2.0-inch QVGA 262K TFT display

Only one caveat that I can find… it has Sony’s new Memory Stick Micro M2. Come on Sony, prices were just falling on your 2gb memory stick duo… give me a break.

Say what you will about the candy bar styling …. This phone has the goods.

All in all, I think I am in trouble, I can see myself with this phone soon.

Thank you engadget for this sighting... www.engadget.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home