Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

More Useless Stuff

In the spirit of more useless stuff I decided to look around and post some things that I have purchased, that ultimately have been useless.

Number one item, this LED flashlight.

This was an impulse purchase at a local mega-outdoor store. An early LED light it boasts:

1) A week kind of blue light.
2) An awkward unwieldy shape for difficulty of use
3) Expensive non standard replacement batteries
4) An intermittent on and off switch that seems to have a mind of its own.
5) An highly scratchable plexiglass top that has fiber-optic like strands in it that is supposed to help this act as some kind of lantern wand but really just diffuses the light to an unusable level.

I don’t remember how much I paid, but considering I could count the number of times I have used this on one hand, I have to say this one qualifies as today’s:

Useless Purchase of Something I Thought Would be Cool but Later Never used.

2 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger Fatgracdaddy said...

This is why disposable income is a dangerous situation ... re-look at your budget and spend more on your niece and nephew and less on useless gadgets ... or at least share the useless gadgets with your brother so he doesnt then go waste his money on them also.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Why do you think you got hte sidekick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home