Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Microsoft Origami Announcement



Another day another Announcement.

OK we have been stung on this before and so I am trying not to get my hopes up.

On the other hand, Apple lobbed Bill an easy one, hell he could roll out fold-out box with Windows Vista pamphlets and I would not be surprised.

What could it be…

All evidence shows some kind of hand-held wireless device. There has been video of concepts surfacing. I am still waiting for the super device … can it happen tomorrow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home