Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Pissst... Origamai Is A Computer.


It never ceases to amaze me the stuff I will buy and ultimately never use.

Now that Origami turns out to me a Ultra Mobile Personal Computer, it seems already to me that that’s what I have a laptop for. Maybe now I can get a sub-phone for my phone. Oh wait that’s what a Bluetooth headset is… ok well maybe I can get a sub-set of keys for my house, incase I am too far away from the real set of keys, oh wait I already have that too, a detachable key ring.

What is wrong with us, why to we need to be so portable? Are we nomads? I will still probably get one, I hope it has instant on an I hope it powerful, has long battery life and most of all does not break the bank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home