Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Northern Michigan Rules

Friday Barb and I flew Carrie up to meet Rod at their cabin in Lewiston MI. We left at 5:45 pm Friday. Total Time I flight 1 hr 30 min almost exactly. I was a great flight, and when we landed we were treated by seeing these elk outside the airport fence.

What you cant tell is each one of these were about the size of a compact car.

Northern Michigan rules.

We spent the night, Rod and I went fishing in the morning, went out to a great breakfast and flew back by 2:00 Saturday.

Thank you Carrie and Rod.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home