Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, September 11, 2006

911

Here you see the 911 light tribute the all our fallen countrymen and woman who fell that terrible day.

On thing is for sure, things are different since that fateful date 5 years ago. Five years ago today.

For as long as I live, I will never forget the news.

How I heard the news.

Who I was with.

Where I was at.

How I felt through the day.

How I felt to to this day.

The people who fell.

The people who came together.

Everything we lost.

I miss how I was , how we all were… before that date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home