Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, January 29, 2007

Vista Is Here... Why I dont Care


Ok it looks slick and I kind of want it, but here are my reasons, in part, why I will not see it on my screen in the near future:

1) Final Version My Ass!

2) The pre-install, testing program graded my graphics card an F and left red marks all up and down my operating system.

3) How much again?

4) Operating system just don’t send my heart a twitter like they used to- ok who am I kidding they really do.

5) Gates already has enough of my money (seriously I checked, he keeps track per-person)

6) Finally- I spent my upgrade money on cotton candy and universal remotes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home