Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Still Sick

In case you are wondering, I am still stick.

What was supposed to be a small passing thing has turned into a bigger deal. Hopefully it will clear up soon as I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Today I off for some more tests to see if the doctors can clear up that which ails me.

I did get out of Jury duty, we just postponed really. Honestly I would have rather been at the court than at the hospital.

PS. I am not contagious and this does not appear to be life threatening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home