Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Quality Time With Vista

Among my other chores this weekend I was asked to help my brother with a small project on his new vista laden computer. In spite of the cool 3d window scrollie thing I have to say it’s a pain in the ass. Nothing is where it’s supposed to be, many features are harder than they should be, it makes a guy want to think about a Mac. (shutter)

If only apple threw out a cool tablet, I might be there.

For now I will stick with my XP machine.

This cartoon from ctrlaltdel-online.com sums it up nicely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home