Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Sunday, April 22, 2007

The Zilwaukee Bridge

So I had to work Saturday, the weather in Michigan this weekend more than made up for that.

It seems I am just getting back to normal and after a quick check of the small plane on after work Saturday, with Tanner and I working the pattern, Sunday was the day for a small breakfast run. With Ron and Verna, up to Mio and the Paddle Inn for breakfast buffet was just what the doctor ordered.

Here you see The Zilwaukee Bridge near Saginaw, MI with a quick shot from my cell phone at about 4500 ft MSL or close to 3500 ft AGL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home