Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, September 17, 2007

My iPhone

Well some of you may know that I recently had a birthday.

Some others of you know that I have been waffling on this whole iPhone thing.

As of now I officially have an I phone, Barb G went and purchased one for me and now I have no excuses, A happy Birthday indeed. Whoever said girlfriends don’t pay attention did not have mine obviously. Generous and beautiful, wow!

I am proud she waited till the first price drop at least.

I have to be honest. I am a little scared. I mean, my Nokia N80 is not slouch, and I think that the camera may be a disappointment. But it is hard to say no to something so beautiful as the iPhone’s display. Ease of use, and in general fabulous UI.

So far I have to say, it has been an easy transition. Apple made it easy…almost too easy. Soon I will let you know how it works out.

Meanwhile I have to go wipe the smile off my face and polish my new toy. And try not to fell like a sellout. Damn Apple.




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home