Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Most Awsomest Invention Yet


Thanks to Gizmodo for finding this…

The best invention since sliced bread: the “Penoon” or the “Penork” or maybe the “Penife”.

Seriously they call them Pen top utensils, I call them genius.

I don’t know about you but if you sit around at work filling out useless forms still (paperless my ass) your bound to have a few disposable “Bics” laying around that would go great with these little gems.

Leave my desk to eat? To hell you say? I am eating here with my plastic top utensils and surfing the web.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home