Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Years Day 2008

Unlike last year we have had our share of Snow already this year. We woke this morning to find 6 inches or so of new snow. Back breaking heavy wet snow. This gave me something to push around on the ATV and tanner something to run around in.

I took this quick shot of the neighbors tree line that was exceptionally snowy.

Tanner, unlike me, was built for the cold and thought nothing of sitting on the back of the 4wheeler while we tooled around pushing the heavy stuff. I was wet and cold and was just glad to get done before the 1:00 Capital One Bowl… Go BLUE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home