Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, February 18, 2008

The Parrot, Revisited


This morning the “Gang” (and by gang I mean SaraH, Ali, and Scott) at the Drowsy Parrot were talking about this blog, so I decided to leave a little post in case they stopped by.

I wanted to take their photo and place it up here but they scattered when the phone came up. I found this old picture of the Parrot *here* and thought I would place it up here, artwork credit to this J. Copley dude and the AA Observer.

Do not forget to use the search for fun things like "parrot" or "Tanner". Please feel free to look around, leave a comment or two… and I will see you in the morning.

2 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg ben i do have an H at the end of my name..therefore making it saraH. But it's okay, i forgive you this one time. P.S. Sat is the day for pics.....just don't give allie an advance warning

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Beano said...

No offense intended, and a correction was made on the name. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home