Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Apple Crap


A friend of mine in California told asked me the other day to message him a photo. I explained that my state of the art iPhone wiz-bang-gizmo of the year can’t handle the task.


“What kind of crap is that?” He asked.


“Apple Crap” I explained.


Its true, I can bring up a satellite image of your home, but I cant sent an MMS to save my life.


Click on the image to the (up and to the) left to read the comic and see what the world really is beginning to realize about Steve Jobs (and Apple).


Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

Doesn't your cloud allow you to assign an email address to your photos?

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Beano said...

Cloud?

I can send to an email address, and to that I say it does it quite nicely. but say I want to send a photo out to someone that has a phone that does not have a browser or connection to the inter-web... I am hosed.

99% of all other camera phones can do this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home