Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy F'N Friday





( for my insurance people out there)

Dear Public:

Let me answer all of you questions at once. Please pick the appropriate answer from the list below:

If those are the coverage on you policy, those are the coverages you chose. No we did not change them, it is unlikely there was an error despite the fact that you are sure you choose (insert better coverage here).

Yes I am glad you *think* your claim should be covered but if the facts point to (insert cause not covered) this is going to be denied by the claims department. Unless you can change the cause because I can not get them to change he policy.

I am sorry your policy canceled. It seems that you must actually pay the premium
in the allotted time. Yes notices were mailed out, yes more than one. I am sorry
you moved to (insert distant land or theoretical plane of existence) and did not get
your mail forwarded. You might have noticed you were not paying for (insert unreasonable amount of time).

I am sorry that your mothers-boyfriends sisters-cousins policy is cheaper than yours. It is really hard to compare your situation with that of another who has a completely different set of variable than you. No it really does not seem fair does it?

Oh… Im sorry your household bill, that includes 10 different polcies fluctuates a lot? Gee you only had 13 changes last year, I am sure I can figure out why you bill was off .32 cents in Feb 2005. I will call you back Oct 2019 with the answer.

Let me get this straight… You live in (an inexpensive area) but you get your mail at (PO box in very expensive area) because it is more convent for you to drive three counties over to retrieve you mail. OK, well I will just ignore the returned mail marked forwarding expired correct address to (expensive area) and get right on that. No really I totally believe you. Thanks for sending me a fax explaining all this from the office of the apartment complex where you don’t live.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I hear you, people are such scammers! it is sometimes really hard to believe. Love the "highlighter man"

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

Or like agent that think they can get away with anything!

She has continuous coverage under her old car from citizens. Her old car died when she went to change cars she went shopped around and that is how erin quoted her.

She bought from a private party and did not have the title yet. She was buying from somone from her church and it was a very casual Sale.

This poor lady had a stroke and her speech and mobility were effected so I would like to use the citizens policy in lieu of making her come back to show me proof of purchase.

Whatever!

 
At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But this lady was not scamming like the others!! she was ligit. we swear!! ha ha :)

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Beano said...

holy crap, that was word for word what did you do cut/paste?

 
At 4:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no proof of insurance tickets are mean.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home