Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Kitty on the Prowl

While I was watching the Olympics , Kitty was busy sneaking up on me.


In this low light photo, hiding under the flap for my laptop bag with the zipper pull draped across her face, she is is almost invisible as she plans her attack against my shin.

2 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

Sorry I can't see the photo. Just as well though, I'm not a cat fan anyway. The irony is that while I was at OSU, some girl who later became my wife, thought I should get a cat and so of course I did, so now I'm stuck with a red(orange) cat named buckeye. I'm sure your MI blood can understand my pain.

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Beano said...

No photo? rendered fine in firefox & EI for me.

I too, have a cat because of "some girl" who is now living with me.

Never name a cat after anything that the cat will outlive, like you temporary affiliation with that evil state. Thats why Kitty's name is Kitty. Everyone knows dogs rule as they should and so it is at our house. Thee dog rules just by size, the kitty just thinks she is in charge.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home