Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, September 12, 2008

Waiting



Today my significant other and to have a little "procedure" it is supposed to be no big deal but I tend to face these things with a certain amount of trepidation. You never know what could happen.

Why do all hospital waiting rooms have to look alike?

4 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

Waiting for what? To go on vacation?

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Beano said...

In Andrews defense, the stupid hospital wi-fi snageled my words from the above post and I had to re-recreate them post his comments.

All went fine BTW but she will be in overnight.

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

Sorry, all it said was waiting. I'm glad to hear everything went all right.

 
At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know... dont worry not offended.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home