Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Goog Hat




Has anyone seen the new resolution that Google Satellite view has? Well its only getting better and for privacy concerns that means its getting worse. I occurred to me that not everyone wants to be on display so to speak then it came to me….

We need a Goog Hat.


This hat will be really a thin display that you can use as s touch screen e-reader but when worn on the head will project an image similar to that of the ground you are walking on so the satellite will see only the ground and not you.


With cheaper displays and higher computing power, this is totally feasible. I mean come on… who wouldn’t want one.

Also picture a larger “luggage rack” version for your car…and with an integrated solar panel help charge your (soon to be) mandated electric car….nice.

2 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

Dude....you're weird.

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Beano said...

What is really weird is that I only write about the non-crazy ideas.

You should see what else is rattling around in my head.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home