Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Shop Update- Mission Coat Tree 2

Not much went well in the sports arena this weekend but I did manage to knock the out the coat tree project. All set for staining, and finishing that is… ok that will take a while.

Inspired by a coat tree Barb and I saw at a very high end store months ago, I managed to reproduce it fairly well. Right down to the bent wood legs and the floating shelf. My design was slightly different in the end but it turned out well. She was happy with the results and that is what really matters. At a fraction of the cost I might add.

2 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

So how do you bend wood?

 
At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

VERY carefully.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home