Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, January 19, 2009

Cool Gear - Honda Fury


Sure I am going to be in SoCal in three weeks. (by I, I mean WE right sweetie).

But that does not stop me from being tired of winter and dreaming of spring. I mean 42 inches (so far) of snow has about done me in for the season.

So leave it to Honda to come out with a new retro-looking motorcycle that makes my heart soar and my wallet weep: The 2010 Honda Fury.

Sure I need a bike like I need another hole in the head, but damn I looks so good I might have to find the money somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home