Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, January 05, 2009

Cool Gear - Joost


Online content sites are awsome, and only getting better.


I thought Joost was cool when Joost can out with an iphone app. But I have been playing with it and damn… its fun.


Talk about tons of content. I was hooked. But then I discovered to little words that may have won me over forever. News Radio.

Damn I love Joost.


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

On a seperate but similar note check out Hype Machine www.hypem.com. This is a blog that collects all other blogs that are releasing free music. Lots of cool underground and indi stuff.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Beano said...

I did check this out... a little fringie for me.

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger J said...

I must build something...actually I need you to build me something. I will have to give you details of its purpose and scope then talk about funding.

It is not a Death Star.

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Damn i was hoping it was a Death Star. Perhaps an Enforcement Droid Series 209?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ED-209

 

Post a Comment

<< Home