Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Irony


One definition of irony is:

“Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occur”

Today I define irony as going to an insurance continuing education class for claims handling and upon leaving getting rear ended by a 20 year old kid with no insurance.

Seriously, I can’t make this shit up.

One definition of satisfaction is:
"an act of satisfying; fulfillment; gratification"

Today satisfaction was having a big truck with a trailer hitch than punctured his car like a can opener leaving my truck unscathed. It may not always be PC, but I do love my truck. He did not even knock all the snow of my license plate.

4 Comments:

At 3:55 AM, Blogger J said...

did he get tickets?

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Beano said...

I know its crazy I always tell people to get get a police report but the poor kid seemed sincerely sorry, so I got his info, lectured him and let him go.

Only because no damage to my car...thanks to my trailer hitch.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

Ben just didn't want his CRI to increase.

It's the underwriter in me, I can't help it.

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Beano said...

CRI* = customer repulse initiative.

*Finding new ways to annoy the customer though mathematics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home