Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, March 02, 2009

Tomorrows Update Tonight


In case I don’t get a chance to update… tomorrow I will be reporting for Jury Duty AGAIN but now that my brother is a COP I am hoping to get out of serving. Especially because the court is a short gunshot from his beat, I cant see any defense seeing me a non-biased partial person. No sir-e-bob. Especially with my patented "I want to be on the Jury because I can tell if a Man is guilty by just looking at em!" In my best sling-blade voice of course. Don’t get me wrong civic duty thing I get it but after the day I had today (maybe more on that later) I could use a break.

Thanks American Justice System!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home