Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, February 27, 2009

Shop Update- bookcase

I posted this before *here* and promised a photo of the finished shelves once painted and trimmed out. Here it is. I have a hidden magnetic latch so once I place the magnet hidden in a book or object in the right place the door aut0-magicly pops open with a satisfying *click* reveling the closet behind.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Blogger J said...

place to hide your stash?

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

I can't say enough good things about your woodworking abilities. Very nice!

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Stash! Ha thats funny. Andrew thanks for the kind words. Glad to hear your feeling better.

 
At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DOH! That is so cool! You are so freakin handy yo!

 
At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously - what boy doesn't daydream of growing up and having hidden passageways and/or hiding places?! I wish I had something cool like that...

Maybe you could build yourself Fortress of Solitude or a Batcave... that closet could lead to it! Oh the possibilities!

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Now you did it! Went and gave me crazy ideas... bat cave! Must.Have.Batcave.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home