Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Post long Weekend Fallout

Well, Its back to work.
Long weekend my ass, the longer the weekend the quicker the time goes I Swear. I did manage, to my better half's delight, to squeeze one more project in this weekend. I switched out the downstairs light fixture from the old pull chain to a nicer one. The trick was cutting in a switch box. Pain in the ass, you can see my original attempts I.E. holes in the wall (who puts a damn horizontal stud across a wall right at plug height?) So now its done and I just have a small amount of patching to do, overall not really a bad project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home