Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, May 08, 2009

Stupid Dry Cleaner

Ok... I could believe that one shirt was ripped, thought no fault of your own. Its possible I overlooked it when I took it in.
But send me another shirt, ripped in the exact same way, in the exact same sleeve the exact same length from the cuff.... how stupid do you think I am? I don't care how many damaged before we got the shirt stickers you put on it, there is no fricken way.
You have two choices, do something and I will decide if I want to keep bringing my clothes to you. or. Do nothing and I will decide if I want to keep bringing my clothes to you.

Stupid Drycleaner

PS I loved that white one you bastards!

2 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Blogger J said...

I AINT NO PUNK BITCH (CHRIS TUCKER VOICE from RUSH HOUR to Asian man selling noodles.

 
At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. at least he gave me some credit...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home