Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New iPhone Software today!


New software upgrades today!
New software upgrades today!
New software upgrades today!

Im excited, mostly because its free.

Now lets just see if I can get my hands on it this afternoon as I a pretty sure the tubes on the interweb will be clogged with others trying to update as well.

2 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

I'm so jealous, I want an iPhone. Heck I would settle for a iPod at this point, but somehow getting ready for baby #3 is more important at this time. I remember when I was single and you just go get want you want, maybe you had to eat Roman noodels for the rest of the month but it was worth it. Long gone days, now it's double strollers and mini-vans!

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Beano said...

yes, but right now I might as well be married and even though I have no little ones belt tightening is definitely happening.... that is why I am so happy its a free software upgrade.

You are brave though... #3!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home