Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A random blast from the past

On a totally random note...

An ex-coworker/employee called me at random today to let me know that I looked exactly like Joe Lo Truglio (AKA 'The Driver" of Superbad fame).

Personally I don't really see it, ok maybe a little but I am pretty sure from the history of the person and the constant laughter of the phone conversation that she was watching the movie with her friend Mary Jane... if you get my drift.
Altered perception aside, I guess after looking at some photos of him playing in Reno 911 with a little facial hair I can see some resemblance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home