Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, June 12, 2009

Uncrate


If you are a man, know a man, or someday inspire to be a man, Uncrate a good website to bookmark.

If you really want some advice from men, about men issues check out Uncrate Answers or click *here*. There is a lot of info in here (like 16 pages keep reading chief) and some of it is a little metro for me (How should I condition my beard hair? You sir should be stripped of your facial hair!) If nothing else it makes for a good read this weekend as you bask in the glow of the Red Wings victory over Pittsburg tonight at Joe Louis arena.

Best question/ answer I found:

Q: What is the best way to drink whiskey?

A: Often

2 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

I want to read all the questions but it makes me feel dirty. It's kinda like cosmo for men, not that I read cosmo(anymore), but if I did I would image it would be like this.

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Thats what I mean... a little to metro for me but still its funny.

next best question:

Q: should I build a putting green or hire it done?

a: If you cant build it yourself take up knitting.

At least this is the answer I sent in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home