Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Yesterday driving down I94

Back to the office.... I had a lot of running around to do as several key deadlines are looming. The fan was pushing hot air round the truck cabin reminding me how summer was supposed to feel. The heat of the truck was misleading as the temperature outside continues to be pleasant here in Michigan. I made my way though traffic thinking about the bad news I had received today. I hate bad news as much as I hate traffic. I wait until as single bead of sweat forms on my temple before I reach for the AC button.

2 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Almost poetic...

Depressingly poetic.

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Beano said...

Sorry, sometimes I wear my emotions on my sleeve...and I forget and sneeze all over them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home