Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, July 13, 2009

If your going stupid, might as well go big.

Occasionally I have to deal with the public.

Occasionally I am amazed at how astute and insightful they are.

This is not one of those times.

This is an actual envelope I received in the mail today.
You might initially be impressed my the old scam attempt to avoid paying postage my cleverly putting the senders address where the return address would go... until you notice he did put postage on it. Twice.
You might notice that were the return address goes was the INCORRECT address. Nicely done.
You might notice that he used two "forever" stamps so not sure where the scam was going.

Sadly this is far from the most stupid thing/person/situation I had to deal with today. Not even before lunch. Are we sure Idocracy is not coming true. I weep for the future.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Blogger J said...

Ha I just noticed this...welcome to "insert company name here" I love you !

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Beano said...

Ummmm.... What?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home