Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, August 14, 2009

Once, I was the weird one in the Neighborhood

But now I have seen it all. What you have here is a picture of my neighbor, mowing his lawn. No you cant see him, because its freaking night. Thats right, he was out there mowing the lawn with what I can only describe as some kind of light strapped to the top of his walk behind mower. Yes one of those faint lights is him, mowing his lawn. This is a guy that has a very reputable job and maybe this is problem ... he has no time for conventional mowing thinking...no sir. He is a lawn chopping avant garde of SE Michigan.

I am going to have to think up some really f*d up thing to do to top this. I am thinking.... llama farming.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger J said...

That is so AWESOME ! Working nights I often realize that the lawn needs mowing on my off night but find that it is 3 or 4 am. Find out if he has a sound dampening thought also and I will be right there with him.

 
At 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about a cone of silence

 
At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is too great!!!

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Beano said...

Yeah, its a wacky hood we live in!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home