Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, August 13, 2009

It is not my Trash Man, but I that defeted myself.

(Waking to the sound of the Trash truck pulling away, I realize I had yet again been bested)



You know when you get old in life
things get taken from you.
That's, that's part of life.
But,you only learn that when you start losing stuff.
You find out that life is just a game of inches.
So is Trash collection.
Because in either game
life or Trash collection
the margin for error is so small.
I mean
one half Minute too late
you don't quite make it.
One half second too slow
and you don't quite catch it.
The inches we need are everywhere around us.
They are in ever break of the Trash collection game
every minute, every second.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Blogger Josh said...

Something is being taken from me today: my Ann Arbor friends, co workers, and customers. :(

I accepted a part-time position at our Auburn Hills branch yesterday and I start Monday.

While I'm not looking forward to the commute or to leaving my friends here, I AM looking forward to still having a job! :)

Hopefully you'll have business that brings you out this way today and you can stop by and say goodbye, but if not... well, I'll continue to follow your sweet blog!

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Beano said...

Good luck, stay in touch. Just so you know the girl said the other day: "That Josh dude is funny"... referring to your comments of course.
As always thanks for commenting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home