Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

I know I like to complain alot:



I know I like to complain*a lot* about everything, customers and the like.

Today, though, I am reminded, that in our work we touch a lot of peoples lives. I see them marry divorce, move, buy houses, have children and follow the daily lives. Often I can follow those stories over years, often over a decade or more and even some of the crankiest turn out to be good customers, over time. When you start expecting to see them every month and they always give you a hard time, well its just comforting somehow.

So today I found out that one of the customers will no longer be coming in. She did not have the most polices, she was not the biggest premium dollars, she often struggling just to get by like so many of us. We will miss her knowing smile and unique demeanor, knowing she would be well it was really something we could count on.

She is not the first client to pass, and I am sure I will see more. Each time it reminds me, that the lives we touch really do mean something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home