Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, August 31, 2009

You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.


I really really really try no to let stupid drivers get to me. Honestly I have made a mistake or two. But really, woman in the brown Ford flex behind me this morning, get off my ass. I don’t car how late you are for work, one centimeter closer and you are in my back seat.

And your putting on your makeup while tailgating me? Really?

I have a large vehicle and I know its hard to see the car in front of me that is slowing me down (to the speed limit by the way) but waiting until you are in a no passing zone then choosing to pass was a particularly brilliant move. Finding out you had to pass me, and the car in font of me was a nice bonus huh?

Why don’t you put down your mascara and just freaking drive like a normal person would ya?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home