Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, September 25, 2009

Go Blue - Michigan vs. Indiana

Later today the Wolverines take on Indiana in another contest that is
sure to be an exciting game.
While Michigan is favored both teams have talent so I dont want our
team to be over confident. Not to mention the winner will be allowed
to boast about a 4-0 start. Quite a prize.
So today. High noon. Homecoming.
In likely our toughest opponent yet. Let's see what are boys are made
of.
GOBLUE.

2 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

I hate IU as much as anyone you know, but wow you stole one today. I give the win to IU in the big house even if the home refs were paid off.

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Beano said...

I saw some bad calls go both ways. But 4-0. That's all I need to say.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home