Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Getting Sick is the Pitts, but I am back at work.

I don’t get sick that often, so when I do its usually spectacularly brutal. Case in point this bout was a little more than a cold, as I had a pretty good fever that finally broke late last night sometime.

Here are my top 5 reasons I hate being sick

5) I hate the “haze” that cold medicine creates.
4) I cant function with out the cold medicine.
3) I can not taste or smell anything, making me feel further hazified
2) Everything is achy, and that really gets old really fast
1) I still have shit to do, now it just seems shittier

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

Gotta hate that swine flew.

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Is that like "when pigs fly"

 
At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you been kissing piggy's...H1N1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home