Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, September 17, 2009

I think I am living in an IDIOCRACY


More life lessons learned already this week.

Idiot #1

Don’t call WHEN YOU ARE STANDING AT THE COUNTER AND THE DMV. Really, I can her you telling you your license is suspended, FOR DRIVING WITH OUT INSURANCE, THE LAWSUIT, AND A COURT OURDRED FINANCIAL REPOSNIBILITY LEIN. Try putting the crack-pipe down long enough to at least make an attempt to lie to me convincingly.

Idiot #2

Don’t tell me you don’t know the guy I am looking for, then tell me to try his cell. So you do know him? He no longer works there means YOU KNOW WHO I AM CALLING ABOUT. WTF I faxed something to him at this number. “anyone could have used my fax” What does that even mean? What do you mean he must have worked with someone that worked there? Why would you even lie about this?

Idiot #3

“I have be been paying every month, but this month you took the money out of the bank?” You mean we have an agreement to pull out of the bank, but every month you have been going on line and paying ahead of time, despite the fact that it states on each notice “DO NOT PAY THIS WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR BANK” This month you did not pay on time so we pulled as agreed. The fact you paid LATER make you just guilty of not reading your notices very well, at least. I am sorry I cant pay your overdraft fee.

Idiot #4

DO NOT call here and blurt out: “What did you want?” Congrats on having caller ID on your phone I can see your number also but I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT WORKS HERE. If you wont tell me your name, I CAN NOT HELP YOU FIND WHO CALLED YOU. Now that you hung up, maybe I should call you and ask what you wanted?

Its not even Friday yet and I have reached my stupid quota? Is it like this everywhere?

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...wow I have gotten them calls too. How weird!

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

It's like the agents that call me and ask the customer a question without covering the phone, the agent then boldface lies to me about what the customer said. Don't you realize I can hear you!?

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Ha! Its called a hold button, use it! Wait... that wasn't me now was it?

 
At 3:37 AM, Blogger J said...

Did I get the guy for suspended we get a lot of thoose

 

Post a Comment

<< Home