Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, September 14, 2009

Some People Just Have to Cause Touble

Sometimes I just don't understand. I guess its because I spend most of my time honestly being nice to people. I mean I may bitch A LOT but in the end I try and find a connection, I make it and I earnestly try to help people.
But then there is that guy.
You know the one. Out of nowhere he does something you just don't understand, that was obviously malicious. Intended as hurtfulness, just plain mean. Sure we all are guilty of the occasional ability to do this. No I dont mean you, I mean the guy that does it over and over to to point that you can see that he ENJOYS making other people upset.
Anyway, ran into this guy yesterday, and today the fallout was well for lack of a better phrase , still raining down.
He upset someone that is important to me. That to be honest makes me want to bring the hurt down on him, and I have some ammunition.
But that would make me that guy, so for now I wait, but I am not sure how much more of that crap I can take.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

I know exactly what you mean. That guy has a close cousin down here. Although I have to admit I yelled at Kim today and feel pretty bad about it.

 
At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh feek it!! Give'm a good old bitch slap!!

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Beano said...

I know right, but I believe in Karma. Plus Karma just did me a good turn today so hey, I might just turn the other cheek. Just dont keep poking the bear.

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Kim was sick today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home