Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Today I am excited!


NO not because its my birthday,its because today they are supposed to deliver a new tool for the wood shop today.

This will help me take my projects to the next level. At least that is what I am thinking.

I am sure it will take me a couple of days to get this thing up and going so for now that is all I am going to say about it for now. So its back to work and waiting for the UPS guy to show up.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

I can't wait to see you get your tool up. Make sure you send pictures!

 
At 3:40 AM, Blogger J said...

OFC Willman wants to know how you got to be so cool that you can make all that wood stuff. I think she wants to apprentice.

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Beano said...

One does not become cool... one is born cool.

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...another year older...Happy Birthday Ren-Ben!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home