Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Last night I drempt

That my cousin Jarrod had died ( as in April's bad news) but my father
came home and went to bed. Also weird as he has been dead almost 20
years. I woke him and he was bleeding from the eyes then I realized
his face was bleeding. Like he was sweating blood. A man could go
crazy trying to figure out his dreams.

3 Comments:

At 2:40 AM, Blogger J said...

Odd I had strange dreams last night.

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Beano said...

that is a little weird

 
At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Princess P said...

I think strange dreams are in the air, I had 2 crazy ones myself, one that someone bought me a baby and another where a fighter jet was flying low and playing the song Spoonman by Soundgarden... Try and analize those too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home